BRT 8.0" OPTIMUM PDW Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrel - 300BLK
Black River Tactical
BRT 8" OPTIMUM HF CL Barrel
Black River Tactical Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels are designed and built to meet the needs of serious shooters who demand the highest levels of accuracy and durability along with seamless suppressor compatibility.
Black River Tactical HF CL barrels start with the most durable and accurate blank possible using a precision cold hammer forging process and certified material. The barrels use a medium-light taper profile to keep weight down while maintaining strength. This produces a balanced weapon when a suppressor and other accessories are added. The barrels are finished with an advanced hard chrome lining process that maintains peak accuracy and withstands severe firing schedules.
Black River Tactical HF CL barrels deliver the performance to get the job done in demanding real world conditions.
- 1/5 Twist for improved terminal performance of expanding subsonic projectiles. Also provides enhanced stability with long, heavy subsonic projectiles through suppressors.
- BRT "B3" 30 Caliber Barrel Extension for reliable feeding of heavy round nose and hollow point expanding subsonic loads. Compatible with M4 Feed Ramp cut upper receivers.
- Gas System tuned for reliable operation in all 4 modes:
- Subsonic Suppressed
- Supersonic Suppressed
- 300 BLK Chamber for compatibility with all supersonic and subsonic ammunition. Our multi-step process produces true SAAMI-spec chamber dimensions with excellent concentricity and includes separate operations for throating and chamber polishing.
- Cold Hammer Forged for extreme durability and accuracy. Our precision cold hammer forging process produces an exceptionally straight and smooth bore finish with ideal land and grooves profiles, all of which are key to maintaining accuracy. The forging process also increases hardness and produces beneficial grain flow alignment which improves toughness.
- Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for excellent service life and resistance to corrosion. Our industry leading process was developed specifically to address the unique requirements of precision firearm barrels and includes 5 key improvements to ensure highly uniform and accurate results. This includes an electro-polishing treatment before chrome lining.
- Hand Guard Recommendations
- 7.25" or Carbine length free float
- 2 piece mil-spec type Carbine hand guards with cap and delta ring
- Buffer Recommendations
- SUBSONIC: H or CAR, VLTOR A5H0
- SUPERSONIC: H2, VLTOR A5H2
- BRT Medium-Light Taper Profile (.750 Gas Block)
- Pistol Length Gas System
- 5/8-24 Suppressor Ready Muzzle Thread
- 300 BLK Chamber
- 6R Rifling 1/5 Twist
- 4150 CrMoV Ordnance Grade Steel per Mil-B-11595E(AR)
- Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore
- Manganese Phosphate Finish
- BRT "B3" 30 Caliber Barrel Extension - Compatible with M4 Feed Ramp cut upper receivers.
- Weight: 15.1 oz